– Listen to the MP3 of podcast #29
The Getty Villa – Malibu, CA
“The beauty one can find in art is one of the pitifully few real and lasting products of human endeavor.”
– J. Paul Getty
Los Angeles County Musuem of Art (LACMA)
“Interviewer: Love is certainly at the center of tolerance. They’re intertwined, in a certain way. It helps you appreciate difference.
David Hockney: Yes. And that’s probably why I do portraits. Everybody’s different; they look different, and are different. Maybe deep, deep down we’re all the same. But on the surface we seem to be different, don’t we?”
– Interview with Lest Strong
– Mosaic Hotel – Beverly Hills
– This podcast was recorded on location in Malibu and Los Angeles using our new Marantz PMD660. There’s a bit of over modulation in the recording, so hang with us as we find the right recording levels.
Contact Info and How to Subscribe
– Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Comment line: 831-706-2410
– Podcast feed: artagogo.libsyn.com/rss
– Subscribe to Art a GoGo on Apple’s iTunes
– Intro song “Open Your Mouth” courtesy of Secret Dakota Ring
Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5.