– Listen to the MP3 of podcast #27
David Smith: A Centennial, Guggenheim Museum, MoMA, and More
We wrap up our recent trip to New York with a visit to the Guggenheim Museum where we saw the exhibition, David Smith: A Centennial. We also took a side trip to the NY International Auto Show and visited MoMA, where we saw exhibitions by Edvard Munch and John Szarkowski.
David Smith: A Centennial
– Musée national d’art moderne, Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris (June 14 to August 21, 2006)
– Tate Modern, London (November 1, 2006 to January 14, 2007)
– Link to The Estate of David Smith
John Szarkowski Photographs
– Museum of Fine Arts, Houston (June 18 to September 10, 2006)
Also discussed in #27
– Edvard Munch: Summer Exhitiion Painting and prints from the permanent collection (April 25 through September 26, 2006) at the Munch Museet.
– Link to pictures of The Gates New York
– As always, thanks for listening and thanks for staying subscribed!
Contact Info and How to Subscribe
– Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Comment line: 831-706-2410
– Podcast feed: artagogo.libsyn.com/rss
– Subscribe to Art a GoGo on Apple’s iTunes
– Intro song “Open Your Mouth” courtesy of Secret Dakota Ring
Creative Commons licensed Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5.